Saturday, April 12, 2014

Berry Mascarpone Cream Tart



I've put off posting this for far too long.  Mostly because the task of actually writing out the recipe has just been too daunting.  But it was far to delicious and memorable not to post here, so I'm going to give the most brief recipe possible (sorry!).  I found the recipe over at Apt. 2B Baking Co. and it looked like exactly what I was craving.  Something sweet, but light and fruity.  And beautiful.  Yossy's photographs of her tart are absolutely gorgeous.  Carsten keeps telling me I should take some food photography lessons, or at least read a few books about it.  Maybe I should give it some more thought...


Anyway, I made this tart for Ana's birthday.  I didn't use the crust from the recipe, because I had a left over pie crust in my freezer.  My crust was extremely crispy and flaky, (baked in a buttery flaky crust!), but probably completely different than the shortbread crust in the recipe.  In other words, make this tart in whatever crust you want, and it will be delicious!

So, instead of writing out the entire recipe, I'll just direct you here.



share. eat. repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment